Thursday, May 13, 2010

Facebook

This year Facebook is celebrating their six year anniversary. At this website, there is infomation along with several graphs on how Facebook has changed of the past six years. Looking at the infomation I would say that I deffently fit in the average spot for the most part. Some of the them I do not really fit in, such as updating my status 25 times per month, uploading several photoes, and a few others But other than that through out several others I do fit right in. Looking at it from my friend's point of view though, I feel that the majority of them are right at average, if not above. Depending on which friend depends on how often they put these things on Face book. This is how my Face book is like as long as my friend's for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment