Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Blog Through Someone Else's Eyes

I have asked someone else to take a look at my blog in general and tell me what they think of it. One of the first things that caught their attention was my pictures along the right hand side of my blog. They loved looking at them and having a good laugh at them. These are pictures that describe me in many ways, varying from what I collect (M&M's) to my interests such: basketball, soccer, animals, John Deere, and country music. While trying to read some of my post though, they said that the picture where the dog's ears are flapping from the fan's wind, was distracting them. One thing that they told me to improve on my blog is to be more detailed when I write. I am so glad that I asked this person to look at my blog so that I can improve it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment