Monday, March 22, 2010

Lights Out

If the lights were to go out for one hour at night at my house, my family would work together to stay warm at first. We would do this by someone going outside to get some wood. Meanwhile the rest of us would stay in the house and get the fire pit ready for the wood so that we can start a fire to stay warm. After that we would use the light from the fire to be able to play some sort of board game as a family. This is two activities that my family would do if the lights were to go out for one hour at night. I'm doing this post as part of this blogging challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post. What is the first game your family would play? Our favorite is Guess Who & scrabble. I'm a HS science teacher from NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say Life On The Farm is the first game that my family would play.

    ReplyDelete