Monday, March 15, 2010

My Town


I live in Mid-Eastern Wisconsin, United Stated. Here we are able to enjoy all types of weather. Such as snow in the winter, rain in most of the spring, heat in the summer, and cool weather in the fall (autumn). Throughout the year, people around here go all around the state. For example,many people around here own a cabin(a small house in the upper part of the state) and in the summer they go up there and swim, fish, or just relax on lakes near their cabin. In the winter several people go ice fishing on lakes around the area. In this picture above, shows a typical cabin near a lake where several people in Wisconsin spend their vacations.

2 comments:

  1. Wow That is a pretty plase!! I would like to go there on vacation sometime!!!! I like to go swimming so that's the kind of plase I would like to go swimming!! Your blog is so cool I like it!! Keep up the good work!!!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete